Tuesday, October 9, 2007

10.9.07 - Weight 186 - Chest/Back/Abs

Well to my surprise I weighed 186 this morning. I guess I was bloated a little from the weekend and now its gone. I am starting to see more definition in my arms and shoulders, even from last week. My goal is still to loose fat/gain muscle in a serious way over the next 60 days.

This morning I had a 4 egg, ham and cheese omelet. It was good but I have a hard time eating that many eggs. I think its the fact that its the same taste over and over, every bite. I don't mind an egg or two with something else but the omelet this morning was over kill. I'm not sure if its the N.O. Explode or what but my muscles feel way harder and more solid than before. I think the tentative plan for this week is cardio with no lifting tonight, chest and back on Wed with cardio, Arms again on Thur. with cardio, and Legs on Friday, no cardio Friday or Saturday. I will start the split over again on Sunday with Shoulders and cardio. At this point I think I will follow this for the next few weeks....

OK, OK I made a revision to the above workout plan, I moved a couple things around. I will be doing chest and back tonight, Legs the following day, and Arms again on Thursday with rest on Friday and Saturday

Sunday - Shoulders/Forearms/Cardio
Monday - Arms/Cardio
Tuesday - Chest/Back/Cardio
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Arms
Friday - Cardio
Saturday - Cardio
* Abs are done every other workout. Forearms are done on Shoulder days.

Tonight's workout was a bust, I was doing sets in the middle of cooking dinner and trying to get things done, I blew it. I did 2 Sets of Bench Press, 3 Sets of Dumbbell Flys, 3 Sets of bent over Rows (back) and 1 Set each arm of Dumbbell Rows. I also did 3 Sets of 30 sit ups.

On top of all that, I had pizza tonight. Granted I made it myself and can vouch for its lower fat content its still high in carbs and low in protein. I will be having a double shot of protein tonight before I go to bed, hopefully that will help.

I have maxed out on all the weights I have, I am really looking forward to moving and getting a gym membership!

FOOD AND SUPPS FOR TODAY
7:00 am - 4 Egg ham&Cheese Omelet (approx. 350, ?gF, 5gC, 36gP)
7:00 am - Ripped Fuel, Fish Oil, Vit-E, Green Tea, l-carnitine, t-bombII, B-Complex
10:00 am - EAS Myoplex Protein Bar (340, 9gF, 35gC, 30gP)
12:15 pm - 2 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts ()
3:00 pm - 2 Scoop Whey Protein (230, 3.5gF, 4gC, 46gP)
5:30 pm - 2 Scoop N.O. Explode
6:30 pm - Homemade pizza with light cheese and sauce.

No comments: