Sunday, October 7, 2007

10.7.07 - Shoulders/Forearms/Traps/Abs

Although the trip up to WA was successful (we put an offer on a house), I did NOT workout at all. We stayed very busy the entire time and by the time I settled down, there was no time to workout. My diet was enough to shock my system and keep it guessing. I went from 6 small meals one day to 3 large meals the next, I tried to keep it protein heavy but I also cheated with Pizza and Pasta while I was gone.

But now that I am back I am on fire and ready to go. I also received my N.O. Explode in the mail while I was gone, I took my first dose tonight. It really did help, my shoulder routine was awesome and I felt like I could keep going. I was very focused on my workout, I guess that's the whole point of that stuff huh?!

I was able to lift more weight this time compared to last shoulder workout, that's a good thing, I'm not sure if it was the N.O. Explode or just general strength increase but its a good thing, I felt great during the workout today.

SHOULDERS
EZ Bar Row

1 Set 10 Reps with 60lbs
2 Sets 10 Reps with 90lbs
2 Sets 10 Reps with 80lbs

EZ Bar Overhead Press
4 Sets 8-10 Reps with 80lbs

Lateral Rope Extension
3 Sets

Rear Delt Dumbbell Row
4 Sets 10-12 Reps with 25lb Dumbbells

FOREARMS
Behind the barbell Curls
3 Sets 15 Reps with 80lbs

Dumbbell Curls
4 Sets 15 Reps with 25lb Dumbbells

TRAPS
EZ Bar Shrugs
3 Sets 10-12 Reps with 80lbs

Dumbbell Shoulder Rolls
3 Sets 10-12 Reps with 25lb Dumbbells

ABS
75 sit ups

I also did 45 minutes of cardio at 10:00 PM today.

No comments: