Monday, October 8, 2007

10.8.07 - Weight 188 - Biceps/Triceps

Well I wasn't surprised when I weighed in at 188 this morning. I'm actually a little shocked it wasn't higher. I ate a LOT of carbs over the last 4 days so I was expecting to bloat a little. I'm excited about tonight's exercise. I can literally see a difference in my arms after every workout. My triceps are getting bigger, I can feel it a little bit every week. All in all my arms and shoulders are much bigger than they were a couple months ago when I started all this.

I have about another week of Ripped Fuel left but then will be moving on to another fat burner. I think BSN makes a good one from what I've heard. I've started taking T-Bomb II again, its a testosterone enhancer, I have a bottle left so I will cycle that bottle and then take a break from it, hopefully it can help me gain some more mass before November.

I am going to be taking in a little more calories than normal this week, for one reason my wife (no I'm not blaming her) got the higher calorie protein bars from the store instead of the ones I normally eat. Normally I eat the low carb version which has 230 cal, but these have 340. They do have more protein so I'll chalk it up as gain. I am upping my cardio to 45 minutes everyday this week. I will plan Friday as Leg Day and take Saturday and Sunday off from cardio.

I had a great arm workout today, I was able to pull the weight but I think I am having tendon problems. When I use barbell or E.Z.Bar curls (a little on dumbbell curls too) I get a pain that goes from my elbow to back side of my mid forearm. Its not a muscle pain it seems like a tendon pain...anybody have any good suggestions about this? Are there supplements I can take to reduce tendon pain or give strength to them or something?

I measured my arms before workout and after and they enlarged by an inch (I realize they'll go back down) but I was curious to see how large they got during a workout.
Start: 14.5"
End: 15.5"

BICEPS
E-Z Bar Curl
1 Set/8 Reps with 80lbs
3 Sets/10-12 Reps with 70lbs (drop set reduced to 50lbs and did 12 more reps)

Cross Body Hammer Curls
3 Sets 10-12 Reps with 25lb Dumbbells

Standing Dumbbell Curls
3 Sets - 12 reps with 25lb Dumbbells

TRICEPS
E-Z Bar Overhead Extensions
1 Set 12 Reps with 50lbs
3 Sets 8-10 Reps with 60lbs

Overhead Dumbbell Press
3 Sets 12 Reps with 25lb Dumbbells

Bent Over Rope Rows SUPER SET with Wide Grip Barbell Curl
3 Sets of 12 Reps - 3 Sets of 8-10 Reps with 60lbs

FOOD AND SUPPS FOR TODAY
7:00AM - 2 Eggs, 3/4 Cup Milk,Protein Cereal (440, 9gF, 47gC, 32gP)
7:00 am - Ripped Fuel, Fish Oil, Vit-E, Green Tea, L-Carnitine, B-Complex, T-Bomb II
10:00 am - EAS Myoplex Protein Bar (340, 9gF, 35gC, 30gP)
12:45 pm - Ham/Tur Sndwch on Wheat w\Cheese (395, 11.5gF, 40gC, 34gP)
3:30 pm - 2 Scoop Protein Shake (260, 8gF, 6gC, 40gP)
5:30 pm - 2 Scoop N.O. Explode
6:45 pm - Baked Chkn Strips with Rice
6:45 pm - Ripped Fuel, Fish Oil, Vit-E, Green Tea, L-Carnitine, T-Bomb II
9:45 pm - 1 Scoop Protein with 8 oz. Milk
10:00 pm - 45 min. Cardio

Total Calories today: 2000+
Total Protein today: 200+
Total Carbs today: 128
Total Fat today: 37.5

No comments: