Thursday, October 18, 2007

10.18.07 - Bi's/Tri's/Shoulders

Well my neck feels a little better maybe, its still very sore but at least the little bit of movement that I gained is a good sign that I will recover fast from this, I essentially have 10 days to heal since I'll be up in Oregon hunting starting tomorrow.

I did not do any lifting or cardio last night, I actually went to bed around 9:30pm and got some rest, I will probably do the same again tonight....I'll be traveling all day tomorrow.

I didn't log it but I had another protein bar at around 5:00pm, I then had carnita's (I know, I know) with rice and beans at around 7:00.

I lifted tonight, my neck was feeling a little better and thought I would try some light lifting. It actually turned out really well. I did EZ Curls, Wide Grip Barbell Curls, Hammer Curls, EZ Tri Extensions, Tricep overhead Barbell press, Bent over Tricep Rope Press, upright rows (delts), Dumbbell Press (delts). I followed this session with 2 scoops protein.

I leave for Elk hunting in Oregon tomorrow, I will not be updating this log for about 10 days. I'm taking protein bars with me and will try desperately to stay on a clean diet. However there is only one thing to eat each meal and that's whatever the cook makes so I might have to watch my portions on items that I know are going to be bad for me. I will do my best. Either way, lifting and cardio are out of the question since I'll be in the woods in freezing temperatures.

See ya later.

FOOD AND SUPPS FOR TODAY
MEAL #1 - 8:00am- 470, 18gF, 48gC, 33gP
2 Eggs
1 Piece Whole Wheat Toast
1 EAS Protein Bar

MEAL #2 - 10:30am - 230, 8gF, 27gC, 17gP
EAS Protein Bar


MEAL #3 - 12:15pm
1/2 Personal Cheese Pizza from Red Brick

MEAL # 4 - 3:00pm
1/2 Personal Cheese Pizza from Red Brick

.....

No comments: