Tuesday, October 16, 2007

10.16.07 - Weight 186 - Chest/Back/Abs

Well the scale finally came to my side today, back down to 186, still not the success I was wanting for as much hard work as I've been putting in. Arms last night was great, I think Chest and Back day is my least favorite day. I think its a combination of the lack of equipment and room to workout that I have that makes it not that great.

Tonight I am going to shoot for bench press, Dumbbell fly, Single arm Rope Crossover, bent over row, single arm dumbbell row, and dead lift. I will also be doing abs today.

UPDATE: Well today's lift sucked. I started out with Dumbbell fly and those went OK, I was feeling it until I went to go do bench press, I am using a ghetto setup of weights and using a exercise ball as my bench (bad idea, I know this now) well I hurt my neck on the first set, thought I'd try another set and hurt it more, then I tried doing back and it was hurting for that too so I quit. My neck is very stiff and sore right now! I guess that means no more chest days at home anymore. I'll have to wait 6 weeks until I get my gym membership up in Washington. :(

FOOD AND SUPPS FOR TODAY
7:00am - Rpd Fuel, VitE, FshOil, Tbomb2, Grn-T, BComplex, L-Carntine
7:00am - 3eggHamChs Omelet (315, 17.5gF, 3gC, 31.5gP)
10:00am - EAS CarbSmart Bar (230, 8gF, 3gC*, 17gP)
12:30pm - Turk/Cheese/Sndwhch (380, 9gF, 36gC, 41gP)
3:30pm - 1ScoopProtein/1CLIFFBar (380, 10gF, 32gC, 43gP)
7:00pm - BBQ Chkn Brst with Potato and Bread
10:00pm - 1 ScoopProtein w/ Milk


*Net carbs

No comments: