Sunday, October 14, 2007

10.15.07 - Weight 187 - Bi's/Tri's

I'm kind of disappointed that I'm not loosing weight faster. I guess their 100% right when they say that loosing the last 10-15 pounds is the hardest! My diet hasn't been absolutely perfect but I must say that I am eating better than I ever have before. I am turning down more foods than ever before, I am able to resist temptation better than ever now. Case in point, we went to go see a movie on Saturday. My wife and kids bought Skittles and M&M's to snack on but I didn't have any. I even talked my self out of buying pop corn at the theatre too. haha.

Anyway, I think the worst thing I've been eating is Pizza and even that has been in moderation. I've been eating 1-2 pieces and then supplementing with a shake or a protein bar or something. Even that's a world of difference compared to the guy that would take down 4-5 pieces of pizza without blinking an eye.

I am praying that the 5-6 meals a day and consistency of cardio and lifting will help. I'll give this routine another week and then might switch up the routine to include very low weight and much higher reps (like 15-20) to see if that kicks in the fat burning into overdrive.

I have finished about 3 weeks of Ripped fuel, without much results. I have been looking into BSN's weight loss pill but its expensive and we are strapped right now since were buying that house, so I will have to just keep the cardio up and diet strong, I'll try the BSN stuff next month or the month after that if necessary. I never expected a miracle pill that easily shed the pounds away but come on, I don't think it did anything. I have been working my booty off and only have a pound or two (depends on what day it is) to show for it, I would put my money on the effort for that one, not the pills. I guess there may have been a pound or two over the last couple months that I could say is muscle gain but even that is a stretch.

Well my lunch was not as I had planned earlier. I had planned on eating a small amount of pasta and 1/2 a myoplex protein bar but then I had to drive the wife and I down to the bank and she asked if we could eat pizza together.....obviously I said yes, but given the circumstances I think I ate decent. We shared a personal size pizza and a small order of bread sticks. I think calorie wise I'll be OK but I'm sure my protein intake was very low for that meal, most of the calories came from the bread...oh well, it was nice to have lunch with her though.



FOOD AND SUPPS FOR TODAY
7:00 AM - Ripp'd Fuel, Fshoil, BCmplx, Vit-E, Grn-T, T-BombII
7:00 AM - 1 Egg, 1C Milk w/ Protein Cereal (390, 9gF, 47gC, 32gP)
10:00AM - EAS Carb Control Protein Bar (230, 8gF, 27-3gC*, 17gP)
12:15PM - pizza (400, ?,?,?)
3:15PM - 1/2 Myoplex Protein Bar (165, 4.5gF, 18gC, 15gP)
6:30PM - Grilled Chicken with Rice (400, ?,?,?)
9:30PM - EAS Carb Control Protein Bar (230, 8gF, 27-3gC*, 17gP)

Total Calories for today: 1815+

*3g Net Carbs once fiber and sugar Alcohols are removed

No comments: