Monday, November 5, 2007

11.05.07 - Weight 180 - Shoulders

Its been a few days since I updated this, I have been mega busy with packing, moving, and working so I haven't had time to update. Either way, my diet has been spot on and the results show it. I had a great arm lifting day yesterday and showed a drop in 2 pounds on the scales this morning (drop from last weeks 182). I think I can make my goal of 175 by thanksgiving.

I have been following a lower carb diet, all carbs being eaten before 2:00pm or around there. I have kept my protein high and watched fat. I haven't been counting calories but I would think its somewhere around 1800-2000/day

FOOD FOR TODAY
7:00 am - 2 eggs/1 piece whole grain toast, with turkey sausage
9:30 am - Ham and Cheese melt on 1 piece whole grain toast
12:00 pm - 1 medium sized Sirloin Steak
2:30 pm - Lo-Carb Protein bar
4:30 pm - 2 scoops N.O. Explode

1 comment:

Moby Dick said...

Hope you made your goal weight!